- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Develop the existing market and explore new business opportunities.
- To ensure sales activities monthly or weekly task are submitted by due date.
- To prepare sales forecast for Production planner in order to improve production lead time.
- To ensure seamless communication between internal (department) & external (customers).
- To prepare annual sales projection & project pipelines.
- To analyze market trend and come out with business plan proposal.
- Continuously conduct market research and competitor analysis to plan business strategies.
- To analyze and provide fluctuation explanation/reason on respective section OEM sales data.
- To prepare quotation & business proposal.
- To learn and back up in company sales presentation to customers.
- To comply with ISO/IATF 19649 requirements as well as legal and statutory requirement.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as and when directed.
- Preferable any Diploma or Degree holders.
- Minimum 2 years in OEM supply chain industry.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply for entry level position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills & well verse to communicate with all level of peoples.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work according to tight deadline and as when required to.
- Familiar with ISO/IATF requirements as well as legal and statutory requirement will be an added advantage.
- Able to converse and writing in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Pecca Leather Sdn Bhd
Business Unit - OEM
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur