- Execute and manage marketing and brand strategies, campaign, budget, planning and deliverables.
- Implementing all marketing communication activities and strategies with good follow up skills, such as advertising, promotional collaterals, etc.
- Updates competitor activities by compiling and summarizing information and presentations and reports.
- Conduct social media listening for our brand and the competitive landscape.
- Conduct market research to meet research objectives.
- Innovate and perform new lead generating activities to meet KPIs and goal.
- Event planning ideas and management from brand launch to product launch, exhibitions, events with customers, etc.
- Assist in the marketing and group marketing policies.
- Liaise with other departments and principals, sponsorships to ensure a smooth operation of events or marketing projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Marketing or similar capacity.
- At least 3 years of marketing, branding and communication experience.
- Solid knowledge of marketing and branding.
- Quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment for many brands at the same time
- Experience in setting up campaigns on different marketing channels.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing ideas, concept, tools, and metrics.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Goal-oriented, ‘can-do’ attitude, positive mindset.
Pecca Leather Sdn Bhd
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur