- Execute Group Strategy Plan.
- Execute strategy planning on corporate M&A, conducting due diligences, assessing potential JV, strategic alliance, recapitalization, IPO and related investment projects etc.
- Assist to formulate solutions for funding requirement, capital structure, securities and etc in meeting the Group’s expansion plan.
- Assist in initiatives to structure a holistic fund-raising plan.
- Assess and review compliances, economic, financial risk and returns for M&A deals, investment proposal and other relevant strategic investment projects.
- Prepare presentation materials and analysis of relevant strategic investment projects for the Group CEO meeting with new business associate, corporate bankers and the Board of Directors etc.
- Ensure the financial analysis of all investment projects are analysed thoroughly and accurately with timely reporting.
- Identify key initiatives to further improve the cost structure of the Group businesses, improving bottom-line profitability.
- Work with the Operational and Costing team to provide an in-depth analysis of product yield and inefficiencies across all facilities by transforming big data sets into visualizations.
- Conduct research and analyze industry and competitors’ best practices to provide value-added and cost effectiveness improvement recommendations as well as implementation of business enhancement method & processes.
- Identify key initiatives to further improve the Group Aviation businesses performance and efficiencies.
- Assist to establish an Internal Control Department.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the Group internal control system and develop a tailored risk-based internal control plan in ensuring the Group is staying ahead and abreast with clients’ business models.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Commerce or equivalent.
- Strong business acumen, strategy, finance, analytical.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years working experience in business/finance role with some M&A exposure.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, independent, proactive and strong in research.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office apps.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Pecca Leather Sdn Bhd
Strategy Planning and Business Development
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur