- Study current systems and propose areas to improve.
- Review, plan, propose and develop SOPs for systems where required.
- Setup knowledge base platform and encourage knowledge sharing in every department.
- To oversee all helpdesk administration including resolving IT related issues. Ensure IT department is providing prompt IT support to end users.
- To assist in troubleshooting system (SAP, AutoCount, etc), security, network and infra related issues.
- Plan and assist in IT related matters of any new business development and IT related projects including but not limited to ERP, MES and WMS.
- Coordinate with other departments or teams on system workflow related issues, identify the gaps and suggest solution for process improvements.
- Create query reports and Power BI reports based on users or management requirements.
- Provide guidance and training to users when required.
- To motivate, coach, and inspire team members to maintain and improve the IT operations.
- To audit IT practices and ensure ISO, software license and security compliance.
- To ensure all team members understand and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Support and train users on system SOP and IT tools.
- Ensure documentation, procedures and guidelines are up-to-date.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent IT degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT roles that demonstrate strong leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and managing IT-related projects from hardware to software, from infrastructure to applications.
- Experience in implementing and managing IT security and disaster recovery protocols.
- Experience with managing and implementing Cloud infrastructure and Data Centre operations.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets, teams, and vendors.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills with extensive experience in developing and training team members- proficient in verbal and writing skills in English and Malay.
- Well versed in SAP Business One, AutoCount, Microsoft SQL, MongoDB, Microsoft Power BI application.
- Excellent involvement in application/system implementation project, Power Bl report building from different sources (MS Excel, SQL db)
- Understanding manufacturing flow and design sense to align system and physical.
Pecca Leather Sdn Bhd
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur