- To coordinate and monitor production for all quality inspection.
- To assist IPQC and OQC Supervisor to compound the reject parts or finished goods and call for quality meeting for improvement.
- To resolve & follow up on quality issue arise in IPQC, OQC and customer complaint.
- To involve in new project development (Advance Product Quality Planning): APQP’s team & prepare documentation.
- Setup planning, coaching, mentoring, empowering and developing QC activities
- To participate with Kaizen and any improvement activity.
- Assist and Lead the QC inspectors to achieve the company quality objective.
- Update quality complaint and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns.
- Train others in all aspects of the quality inspection and application of SOP.
- Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found internal and external.
- Verify closure of non-conformities with customer on OEM and REM complain.
- Hold Daily, Weekly and Monthly quality meeting to discuss on the quality achievement and improvement.
- Manage the customer complaint data base for OEM and REM.
- Assist and lead to provide detailed analysis of nonconformities through 8D report inclusive of 7 QC tools usage or according to customer notification format.
- Participate in the development and refinement of Process FMEA’s (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis).
- Produce written reports and make presentations on quality matters.
- Undertake continuous training and development of QC inspectors and update the skill matrix according to the set frequency.
- Identify quality improvement opportunities within the organization for quality improvement.
- Report on achievement of Quality targets and identify any actions required.
- Assist and lead to liaise on the communication with other departments, customers, suppliers, other service providers on the quality matter.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Quality Assurance, Engineering, Manufacturing, or a related relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Quality Assurance role, preferably in the automotive or manufacturing industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and investigate quality issues and implement effective solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and other quality control methods.
- Experience in auditing and ISO 9001:2015 certification is preferable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written).
Pecca Leather Sdn Bhd
QA / QC
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur