- Monitor and arrange logistics for customer order fulfilment.
- Plan for company lorry for undergoing Puspakom test and ensure lorry road tax is valid and monitor lorry maintenance.
- Liaise with customer on their order/return and delivery or collection.
- Monitor the engage external courier service on order pickup/collection booking and etc.
- Maintain live system and review system transaction.
- Maintain stock accuracy and carry out monthly cycle count (Finished Goods & Trolley / Box).
- Ensure delivery fulfilment (on time in full quantity).
- Liaise with internal department (Production/Quality Control/Packing/Planning/ Shipping/Sales and Marketing) for customer order fulfilment and customer return.
- Ensuring all live system and accurate posting/documents (Goods Receiving, Delivery Order and etc).
- Proper documentation upkeep for internal department (Finance/Production) daily submission, traceability and internal and external audit.
- Check and confirm on diesel supplier monthly invoices vs lorry actual diesel purchase, GPS invoice and lorry service.
- Prepare and check monthly claim (Touch n Go, diesel and etc) for claim purpose to Finance.
- Prepare monthly report ie; lorry milage, delivery, pallet/trolley movement and etc.
- Maintain and organize storage area and lorry including 5S.
- Carry out any ad-hoc task assign by superior
- Diploma / Degree in Logistic Management, Operations, Management or equivalent.
- Preferable 5 years working experience in relevant logistic background & manufacturing industry.
- Knowledgeable to handle logistic management and skilful in managing manpower arrangement.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in handling documents and related logistic system.
- Good verbal & writing skills in English and Malay.
Pecca Leather Sdn Bhd
Warehouse and Logistic
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur